JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Thursday 13th long / aerobic run from Irishtown

Home Forums Training Thursday 13th long / aerobic run from Irishtown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Willo
    Participant

All

I will be taking out the long aerobic run (aka club sexy run) this Thursday 13th Nov.

Plan is to gather at at Sean Moore Park (SMP) at 7pm for a 7:10 kick off. I will not leave at 7:07 or earlier than planned! If anyone is running late they can message me on 0879976190 and I’ll wait.

The run will be at an aerobic pace so should be fairly easy and running for 30 mins out as the crow flies towards Blackrock and Seapoint – we will then turn and scoop up any people running at slower pace on the way back i.e. run open to all levels. I will be going out at 4:30 pace but there should be a few attending going at 5 min kms or slower.

We will be meeting at the entrance to the park closest the strand (by the white railing / steps). Just give me a call if you are close and unsure where the meeting point is.

Post up if you intend on attending so I can have an idea of numbers. Hopefully see some of you tomorrow.

Willo

p.s. I actually use this as my long run and usually run for 90 to 100 mins so once we get back to the starting point I will be going into SMP to do a few loops to add some kms if anyone wants to join.

p.p.s its important to get some protein and carbs in after a decent session (within 30 mins) so if this is your long run and it will take you some time to get home bring some recovery food like chocolate milk & banana or recovery shake.

Loudooley
    Participant

I will be there this evening, thanks Louise

daithic
    Participant

Hi – I’m a newbie and will be there this evening thanks

Sheila
    Participant

Hope to be there. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheila
    Participant

Btw…will anyone have a car that I can leave a bag in while we run???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aoifeph
    Participant

I will be there too 🙂

Willo
    Participant

Hi Sheila, I’m sure someone will be driving there so that shouldn’t be an issue. Worse case scenario, I’ll take your bag, drop in my house as I run out to Blackrock and collect it on the way back.

Will

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER