JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Tremendous opportunity for outgoing/fun seeking individual

Home Forums General Discussions Tremendous opportunity for outgoing/fun seeking individual

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Good afternoon Piranhas

This is your lucky day – as from my all powerful role as marketing manager of Piranha Tri Ltd (lets face it the chairman is just a pawn in my empire – marketing is where it is at) – I have the following role that I am offering to a lucky and worthy Piranha

Due to a combination of me recently committing FaceBook suicide and some form of cyberspace restraining order from a large number of individuals – I am unable to complete the facebook element of my wide job description.

Thus, I need a plucky*, intelligent* and stout of heart* Piranha to accompany me on the adventure of a lifetime.

What does this chance of a lifetime involve?
    Firstly the odd interaction with my good self ….. Secondly, being the clubs eyes, ears and mouth on facebook during the upcoming season …. so essentially the odd post/uploading of pictures on FB under the guise of the Piranha FB admin log on.

My God that sounds awesome …. what would I need to be considered worthy?
    1) No cyber restraining orders (optional)
    2) No plans to attempt to overthrow the Government by violent or non violent means (optional)
    3) A facebook log on
    4) A upwardly mobile social networker

I satisfy a number (if not all) of those criteria – how do I beat the rush and get the gig?
    PM me via the site and I will advise of the rigorous recruitment selection process – involving a number of phone interviews, aptitude test and assault course decider against the top 5 finalists

The successful applicant will be advised via receipt of a hand written parchment delivered by unicorn courier

So what are waiting for??? This is going to be EPIC!!!

Steven

* not a prerequisite for selection ….

Dara
    Keymaster

Moody you can still look after the Facebook side of things without having to access it by using the buffer app. http://www.bufferapp.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER