JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Volunteers for John Davis *please read*

Home Forums General Discussions Volunteers for John Davis *please read*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ogradylo
    Participant

Hi Louise, that sounds great. Just seeing your email now.

All of those would be excellent if you can provide those people. If you could ask them to register for parkrun (if they have not done so already) here: http://www.parkrun.ie/register/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

Then please email me with their names, barcode numbers and what role they would like to do. Marshalling will literally entail being positioned on designated corners that would take no more than 15 minutes to get to from the finish line. Bike marshals – we could have one lead bike (leading out all runners – please let me know if they are not familiar with the course) and a floating bike too to move between various points on course. A sub 20 pacer would be fab, as would those other two times. I’ve also put a post on facebook looking for additional pacers.

We are going to be particularly busy on the 27th due to our first birthday celebrations, so ideally if the volunteers can be onsite by 9am, that would be ideal. The Lord Mayor will be making an appearance on the day, so we will be working to his schedule as much as possible but it will be a 9:35-9:40 kick off I would expect. We will also be distributing some prizes to our runners pre-run which will be presented by the Lord Mayor.

Thanks,

Jamie

Ogradylo
    Participant

Park run has asked for final numbers for volunteers and jobs: so far we have 9?

Ivan + friend
    Maros
    Sinead Lambe
    Judy (23-25 pacer)
    John Martin
    Paddy Q
    Steven Moody (sub 20 pacer)
    Anthony M
    Darragh K (bike)

Another bike Marshall would be great…

Please pm your barcode so I can email Parkrun.

GavinDuffy
    Participant

Hi Lou, i’ll bike marshal, I had said on the other thread i’d run or marshal, happy to do either bike job pre-cake/coffee 😀

darraghk
    Participant

Hi Gavin, you can be the lead bike!

Ogradylo
    Participant

Thanks a mil Gavin and Darragh. Could you both pm your Barcodes for parkrun the race director looking for it.
    Lou

darraghk
    Participant

Sent mine earlier hope you got it

David.Vavasour
    Participant

Hi Lou, in also available to help out either on bike or foot.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogradylo
    Participant

Thank you for all the volunteering and marshalling and for those who have already sent barcode.

For those who have not could you please register with park run and send me your barcode by pm.

Thanks
    Lou

judymahon
    Participant

Hey Louise

Definitely 25 min pacer as 23 would be a push and would not be able to encourage anyone at that pace – if they needed a slower one can do that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have been “resting” in preparation and perhaps have done a bit too much “rest”!!!!

Judy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER