JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Wednesday night swim Seapoint

Home Forums Training Wednesday night swim Seapoint

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    freddielj
    Participant

Tides look like they allow for a 7.30 swim in Seapoint, post up if you’re coming

Ck

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Wicklow Tri have the first of their Bray Aquathon series tomorrow night at 7.30pm. 750m swim + 5k run. €15 per race or €40 for all three. I did the Howth Aquathon last night and it is good race practice. I might do the Bray swim leg tomorrow – I pinged a calf muscle last night during the run, so may sit that part out.

Details here: http://www.wicklowtri.com/index.php/2012-07-16-23-34-31/aquathon-series” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

PaddyQ
    Participant

I’m aiming to make tonight’s session if the weather remains reasonable. Is there a particular set to get through or does it just depend on what people want to do on the night?

Paddy

freddielj
    Participant

Generally tides and the group dictate the session normally we cover between 1 and 2k but can go further depending

Frank
    Participant

High tide today is at 11:08pm, low tide at 4:32, which means there won’t be much water in seapoint at 7:30. Maybe relocate to 40ft or killiney beach, I will be swimming in 40ft at 7 with a few more.

Frank

freddielj
    Participant

Won’t make it myself this evening sadly delayed in work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER