JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

WhatsApp Groups

Home Forums General Discussions WhatsApp Groups

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MarkMc
    Participant

Just throwing an idea out there. With the few lil issues with website & tapatalk, the use of WhatsApp can be a valuable tool.

But the groups can stray off topic, and I’ll be the first to put my hand up and admit responsibility.

If people are interested, maybe we could set up a Piranha Banter WhatsApp group and keep the other groups to the task at hand, be it cycling announcements or marathon training etc

Myles
    Participant

Great idea, I will second that

Paul Mooney
    Participant

doubt that will work. I mute every WhatsApp group and turn off notifications so I suggest doing that maybe? Conversations develop and it would be taking the fun out of it by telling people not to joke around.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Yeah Bernard!

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

And one gag against the River bar and Mark gets all precious on the what we can or cannot say on wa….

McInerny – you have changed ;-0

MarkMc
    Participant

Moody, my dear, you’re missing the point. I’m advocating having a group where we can say what we like about anything hence the Banter title.

But won’t distract from the info getting out about cycling, Dublin marathon in their own groups.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

No Mark you are missing the point – I am taking the p%ss out of you on the forum!

MarkMc
    Participant

No Mark you are missing the point – I am taking the p%ss out of you on the forum!

And for some reason, I still love ya

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER