JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Winter Gear Questions

Home Forums General Discussions Winter Gear Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Aidan
    Participant

If you have any questions regarding the winter gear order can you please post here and I will answer them?
    Thanks
    Aidan

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Hi Aidan

Design looks awesome – hats off to Ryan Pretzel for knocking it out of the park again …

Discount is great value – well done to Judy and yourself

Only question I have is around timelines – when would kit be ready to collect?

paulod
    Keymaster

+1 on the design, well done everyone

Good value too in the bundles

Are there any plans to have good waterproof options – Piranha branded Hydra Jacket in particular.

The smaller items – water proof gloves, overshoes etc would be nice to haves.

Aidan
    Participant

@Steven Moody the supplier has promised delivery 5-6 weeks from the time the order is placed.

@Paulod
    the jacket on the order is waterproof.

Niall McD
    Participant

Is there no cycling jersey or is this going to be in the spring order?

Aidan
    Participant

@NiallMcD that will be part of the summer order.

Frank
    Participant

Hi Aidan,
    Gear looks great. Any chance of pushing out the last day for an order by a couple of days? or payment by bank transfer instead of credit card?

Thanks,

Frank

Aidan
    Participant

@Frank the dates are designed to get the order fulfilled before Christmas. Re bank transfer I think (and maybe someone else can help) that PayPal accept bank transfer from next Monday and (and again maybe someone else can help)they accept Laser. https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/Use-your-debit-or-credit-card-to-pay-with-PayPal-FAQ2358
    Aidan

John Clarke

Hi Aidan John (newbie) here, I normally take size medium cycle gear, did any members have to go up or down a size to fit(joined to late for size night) thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aidan
    Participant

@John Clarke can you PM me your email address or mobile number and I will send you a sizing guide?
    Aidan

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Aidan.
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

trying to pay for my bundle and as paypal is down – going via the other option – system is asking for a shipping address

Will the gear be shipped individually (ie is shipping address important) or will the gear be delivered in bulk and we will organise collection amongst ourselves?

Dave O’Shea
    Participant

Aidan, Judy

Muchos gracias on sorting this out and taking all these painful questions. Great commitment.

One quick question, is the jacket:

(1) the thermal jacket, as in this link: https://velorevolution.selz.com/item/pre-order-winter-thermal-jacket-black

or

(2) the Hydra jacket, as in this link: https://velorevolution.selz.com/item/5706eaabcca9181be401b056

Cheers

John Clarke

@aidan Not sure how to private message but my e-mail is johnclarke3978@gmail.com .. cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aidan
    Participant

@daveodhea yea that is the jacket.

BarryMc
    Participant

Thanks for all the work in getting this order sorted folks.

The answers to the Hydra Jacket / Thermal Jacket are not answered clearly above. Like POD above I have shower proof stuff and am looking for rain proof cycling gear.

There are two jackets that are offered on the VELO website. A HYDRA JACKET (waterproof) and A THERMAL JACKET (water repellant).
    Which one is the order for. When ordering from the Piranha page it is called a “THERMAL JACKET” (i.e. it is not water proof for persistent rain just water repellant for showers).

Thanks in advance for your answer Aidan.

Well done again all involved. Package is great value and design deadly.
    Barry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER