JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

WWT 2015 – register your interest.

Home Forums Announcements WWT 2015 – register your interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Paul Boyle
    Participant

If you’ve been following the website you will have seen a poll about date for WWT 2015, aka Warm Weather Training. ShipMyTri bike was chosen again for 2015 after a successful 2014 in Portugal. Details can be found:

http://www.shipmytribike.com/index.php/main/article/training-camps-2015

We are going on the 5th of April.

From personal experience from having done these type of event in the past, both with Piranha and others, Ship My Tri bike are probably the best that I’ve ever had experience of. They are definitely the most convenient. All you’ve to do is drop your bike off at Wheelworx and get to the airport; everything else is taken care of. I’d highly recommend it as a training week, and as a week away. The coaching is excellent, and you get out of it as much as you wish.

Further details will be posted up on this thread in the coming days but for now, what are the next steps?

Firstly go to the spreadsheet at the following link and put your name down if you are interested. Please only put your name down if you are genuinely interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z19Oc8NtIHxHu4Uuep1GxS4vpLPi__ZNCBY3hM67zGU/edit?usp=sharing

Please update with your name and email address. Going forward this will be used to track who has their deposit paid up etc..

Secondly:
    Deposits will need to be paid directly to Ship My Tri bike. The deposit will probably need to be paid before the end of the year, but this is to be confirmed.

http://www.shipmytribike.ie/index.php/main/book_my_bike/long-distance-training-camp-april/?event_id=42

The cost for Piranha members will be €1045 minus an additional subsidy, which has yet to be finalised, by the club.

If anyone has any questions, contact Paul Boyle at the following email address:

paulcboyle@gmail.com

Or PM me through this site.

Paul

• This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Paul Boyle.
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Hi Paul

Thanks for posting – just some minor clarifications on the payment.

The full deposit of €295 HAS to be paid prior to 31st Dec to ensure you guarantee your slot at the discounted rate.

The remaining balance will need to be paid by 21st Feb.

Regards

Steven

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Hi Paul – I am unable to update the google spreadsheet – have you set the access to allow others to update?

SM

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Cheers Paul working now

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Bump …. come on guys and girls we need to tie this down before the end of the week before you all disappear for christmas

Bernard
    Participant

8 Piranha’s committed to WWT so far.

46 Piranha’s completed the survey

Please confirm your participation as soon as possible!

Bernard

Proud to be a Piranha

Paul Mooney
    Participant

12 last time I checked.

Come on guys… Cork represented so no need to feel intimidated. I’ll tone it down.

haha….

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Hi all – up to 14 signed up …. to make this as successful as previous WWT – I would hope for at least 20 members.

Remember that this camp will be tailored to your individual preference (i.e. sprint/olympic or half/full ironman) with the guys going long having longer spin/run sessions.

This is a fantastically run camp and I would advise those of you on the fence to get off it and sign up asap.

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Update – taking into account that Christmas is an expensive time for most punters – we have agreed with SMTB that the deposit (€295) is only required by 13th Jan and the balance (€700) required by 1st March.

We hope this extra concession from our WWT partners frees up some more interest in the camp.

NB Please do NOT pay via the website directly when paying the deposit as we will be working directly with the SMTB guys to make sure we get our entitled discount.

I will post up details of how to pay closer to the date.

Regards

SM

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Reminder – people have until 13th Jan to register interest and pay €295 deposit.

I will be emailing the already interested people with details on how to pay.

Happy new year

SM

BOB
    Participant

Not around this year unfortunately but recommend it as a great week of training, stuffing your gob, tanning your toes and BANTER time topped off with an uber night of boozing 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER