JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Ironman Barcalona

Home Forums General Discussions Ironman Barcalona

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Participant

All the boys are within a hairs breath of each other at the halfway point on the bike. All swam between 1:04 and 1:17 (i think) and are averaging slightly above 36kph on the bike. They all passed the time check within a few mins of each other. 😀

Bernard
    Participant

Can you believe that Moody and Johnny had identicial (and I mean to the second) bike splits? 5:09:22

At the end of the bike Johnnh was 8 minutes ahead of Moody, who is 8 minutes ahead of Wayne.

All to play for on the run. It looks like Johnny is just through 16.9km on the run – no sign of Moody or Wayne yet.

Leo
    Participant

at this point based on delivered time splits john, moody and nobby are on for sub 10s and wayne a sub 11 (on his first IM). savage times. Id retire happy if i achieved anywhere near those time. well done lads. Laptop is is on fire here as its on all day. 😀

seustace
    Participant

Through 27k
    Nobby 8:19
    Cormac 8:24
    Moody 8:34
    John w 8:46
    Wayne 9:15

Keep it going

Liam_Oz
    Participant

Niamh Grehan and Barry O’brien also moving through the run .. savage times from all participants going to be a lot of sub 10’s …

paulod
    Keymaster

Club record gone?!

9:51:31 Steven MOOOOOOOOODY!

Willo
    Participant

@paulod wrote:

Club record gone?!

9:51:31 Steven MOOOOOOOOODY!

I don’t believe it. Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-0 and Moody takes the club Ironman record. Black Sunday 😮

seustace
    Participant

John Wallnutt 10hr 20min 23rd in AG

BOB
    Participant

Savage performances.

Any tv coverage of Moody reunited with his wheelchair!

Liam_Oz
    Participant

Wayne Boylan 10.49 .. first time out .. savage results. Well done all … Entry 2015 opens tomorrow…

mickk
    Participant

Brilliant stuff lads…..Niamh Grehan and Barry o brien(husband and wife) are now through the half way point on the run.

Pablo
    Participant

I’m very impressed with Steven and John’s performances.
    As impressive as the times is the determination both have shown to have a second go at it within 3 months, respect!!

On the down side, I’m afraid of Steven’s bragging rights now… 😆

mickk
    Participant

Niamh and Barry finished with times of 14:47 and 14:38 respectively, big well done to both of those guys too.

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Congratulations all round. Fantastic performances. Well done, JW, that’s the icing on the cake of a great season!

I look forward to meeting the new, modest, shy, retiring Moody when he next slips into the pool in WW unnoticed!

Great first outing Wayne and a wonderful Mr & Mrs performance from Niamh and Barry.

Amazballs is the word of the month and this was amazballs alright!

John_S
    Participant

Congrats to Moody, John W, Wayne, Barry and Niamh – huge achievements all round, enjoy the celebrations !

John S

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER