JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Ironman Barcalona

Home Forums General Discussions Ironman Barcalona

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    patlinehan
    Participant

Well done all – sounds like a great day for everyone with records, PBs and huge performances all around. Congrats!

gearoid
    Participant

Amazing performances all round is right. And some going from the lads to go again at full IM distance so soon after Roth to shed any demons / settle any scores from last time out. Serious respect. Or just sheer madness 🙂

It’s a good job we had the live tracker to know how they got on so Moody’s performance wouldn’t go unnoticed. Cos he’s such a quiet, unassuming, modest fella we’d never have known about his feat otherwise…

John_S
    Participant

And Pat Grealy from Piranha (living in Switz) also completed IM Barcelona – in a very impressive PB time of 11 hrs 24 mins. Congrats Pat ! ! !

GavinDuffy
    Participant

Great work lads! Very impressive stuff!!

Aileen
    Participant

Seriously well done all! Excellent times all round.
    Well done Mooody!

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Thanks for all the well wishes guys – very much appreciated

It was the complete opposite of Roth for me personally as a lot of things went right on the day …

Great race and very easy logistically – I would highly recommend it to those who are thinking of an ironman late in the year (means minimising winter training too – bonus!)

Pablo
    Participant

I see some had an even harder journey on the day, but followed the “DNF not in DNA” principle to the letter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6O0BiILC-0″ onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER