JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Members Offer – 6 weeks of Strength & Conditioning Classes in City Centre

Home Forums Training Members Offer – 6 weeks of Strength & Conditioning Classes in City Centre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    AidanCanny
    Participant

Id like to do Wed at 8am in the next round or if a space came up for this round.

pauly
    Participant

Sorry to be awkward, but I could do with switching to a 7am class. So, can we do a Friday 7am or can I swap with someone to do 7am on Wednesday?

Megan
    Participant

My preference is for a 7am class on Friday, but can do 8 as well, so happy to fit in as required 🙂

Willo
    Participant

@ Pauly – Sorry, there isn’t anyone to swap for Wednesday at 7am with you and Peter is booked up at 7am on Fridays at the moment with another group. He said that space might come free in a few weeks and if the 8am class on Friday wanted to move to 7am Friday he could do that. If 8am on Friday doesn’t now suit you, can you post up here and someone else might take the slot?

Thanks

Will

@ Aidan – I’ve your interested noted for the next block of classes. A few others have emailed me directly so I’ve them noted too. W

pauly
    Participant

Hi Willo,

I’ll let someone take my Friday space if they want it, but will you put me down now for the proposed later larger class?

Thanks.

PaddyQ
    Participant

Morning,

I’d be interested in the Friday 8am slot if still available?

Paddy

Willo
    Participant

The final list of attendees for S&C Classes Starting next week for 6 weeks is as follows:

Wednesday @ 7am for 6 weeks from 14 October
    Will
    Barry Mc
    Steven Moody
    Paul O’D

Wednesday @ 8am for 6 weeks from 14 October
    Anthony
    Darragh
    Conall
    Tom Ennis

Friday @ 8am for 6 weeks from 16 October
    Bernardo
    Megan
    Paddy Q
    Aidan Hughes

All please bring €90 (cash or card) with you to pay for your classes. You should arrive 10 mins before the class starts as you will need to fill out a form first. You will be able to get on street parking or if you cycle, you can bring your bike inside. The address again is 24-26 South Cumberland Street, Dublin 2 which is just around the corner from the Gingerman pub. There will be a sign outside the door for Dublin Sports Clinic.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thanks

Will

Megan
    Participant

Thanks so much for organising Will

Martina
    Spectator

Hi, is Friday morning at 7am going ahead? I would be interested in joining a class if available!
    Thanks!

Martina

Martina
    Spectator

Hi I am a member – don’t know why spectator is coming up!!

Willo
    Participant

Hi Martina

There isn’t a Friday morning class at 7am at the moment. I’ll tell Peter to let me know as soon as that time comes free for a class then as there seems to be a few that are interested.

Otherwise it is likely there will be a larger group class starting around the end of November on a Wednesday morning at 7am. I’ll post up more details on that in the coming weeks.

Will

Aidan
    Participant

I woould also be interested in a 7am class on Friday (or any other morning). Thanks Aidan

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Aidan.
    AidanCanny
    Participant

Wed @ either 7 or 8am in Nov would be perfect for me. thanks

Martina
    Spectator

Thanks Will, sure keep us posted!

Willo
    Participant

First round of classes started this morning and based on feedback received they were a success! Fridays at 8am is the first round of classes for the following:

Friday @ 8am for 6 weeks from 16 October
    Bernardo
    Megan
    Paddy Q
    Aidan Hughes

Reminder
    All please bring €90 (cash or card) with you to pay for your classes. You should arrive 10 mins before the class starts as you will need to fill out a form first. You will be able to get on street parking or if you cycle, you can bring your bike inside. The address again is 24-26 South Cumberland Street, Dublin 2 which is just around the corner from the Gingerman pub. There will be a sign outside the door for Dublin Sports Clinic.

There is drinking water available and showers and towels for after the class too.

Enjoy

Will

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER