JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

A Loan of Bikes for Calfornian 70.3'ers

Home Forums Dublin City Triathlon A Loan of Bikes for Calfornian 70.3'ers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bernard
    Participant

Members,

we have been contacted by a group of three triathletes from California looking for the lend of a bike for the 70.3. They would like, if at all possible, two 56″ and one 58″ bike. They are staying at The Morrison, so they could take delivery of the bikes on Saturday pm (prior to registration) and have the bikes available for pick-up after the race.

I have lent my road bike to a US traveller for DCT before, and I was the beneficiary of an 8 week loan of a bike in NZ from a coach there, so I would like us to support these travellers if we can.

I will make my road bike available (I think it is 56″). Can anybody else willing to lend their bike (it doesn’t need to be a TT) for Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th please post up.

Many thanks,

Bernard.
    Proud to be a Piranha

Pgrealy
    Participant

Hi Bernard

I may be able to help.

I have a Quintana Roo Tequila size 55 full tri bike (the spec 49cm seat tube, 54cm top tube, 11cm hed tube) picture is available. it fits me fine and I am 5f 9in.

Picture is available if necessary.

As coincidence would have it,I raced it in the California 70.3 in Oceanside a few years back!

Rgds P

BOB
    Participant

Hey Bernard
    My bike is whimpering over lack of race outings!

2011 Cube Agree GTC Road Bike, size 58 with Tri Bars Attached and Shimano Pedals.

Fell free to forward on my details for any further questions.
    B

Gmonee
    Participant

Mine will be available from Saturday evening on. Felt B16, 51cm, would fit someone around 5’8. The engine needs a bit of work but the bike itself is in good condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER