follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Club Season Dinner – SIGN UP

Home Forums Events Club Season Dinner – SIGN UP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jvandenancker
    Participant

Hi All,

Just ahead of the organised social dinner on 16th July as per previous events post, if anyone wishing to attend could kindly pop their names on this google document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OA94YkhDNSdCW0wLqblr-jf6rMf3D1Khx5q8eST-QB4/edit?usp=sharing. We are trying to gauge numbers so that we can let the restaurant know approximate numbers in advance of the reservation.

I will not be there on the night unfortunately (busy sunning myself in Italy), but Bernard will be collecting the €10 contribution to the 3 course meal off members on arrival so please make sure you remember to have this cash on you. I’ve been to the restaurant a couple of times and the food is awesome with a great selection!

I have suggested the bearded man to lure all your drunken heads over the Ha’penny bridge towards South William Street after meal. Dakota have refurbished their premises so there is plenty of room to dance on tables. Pygmalion is also good fun with banging beats and right beside it is newly opened Farrier and Draper which has great secluded party rooms with lots of stairs to trip yourself up on!

Hope you all have a ball! Any questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Love from your Ents Committee!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER