JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Lost Sheep 2016

Home Forums Events Lost Sheep 2016

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RobMcDonald
    Participant

I failed to get an entry to Lost Sheep 2016 this morning. The http://www.triathlonireland.com/ site kept crashing.

I know there’s another entry date on 26th April. However, in the meantime, if anyone in the club did get an entry and cannot participate for whatever reason… I would gladly buy their entry.

Thanks

RobMcDonald
    Participant

Ahhh…

http://www.triathlonireland.com/News/2016/Lost-Sheep-Entries-Suspended.html

Due to technical issues with our service provider, entries for the Lost Sheep Triathlon did not open this morning (12/04/2016) as planned.

Entries for this race have now been suspended and will remain so until we complete consultation with our service provider and the race organisers – this is to ensure nobody is disadvantaged by this morning’s incident.

A new date for entries will be posted to our website and to social media.

We are working hard to fully resolve the issues encountered, and Triathlon Ireland would like to apologise to everyone inconvenienced by this morning’s incident.

RobMcDonald
    Participant

as per TI Website News

To ensure fairness to everyone trying to enter the race, the process was suspended and no entries will be taken this week.
    The new date for round one of entries for the Lost Sheep race is Tuesday 19th April at 08:00.
    All 200 entries in round one will become available at this time.
    The second round of 200 Lost Sheep entries is unaffected and will be available on triathlonireland.com on Tuesday 26th April at 21:00.

So it sounds like even if you did manage to get a entry this morning it’s not being honored.

BarryMc
    Participant

couldn’t get in this morning either. pain in darse.

RobMcDonald
    Participant

Barry + anyone else trying to get into this.
    Try again.
    I was stuck with…

Registration on Sage failed.
    INVALID 3021 : The Basket format is invalid.

I started again and it worked.

BarryMc
    Participant

If yo keep with it you eventually get in. I got in at 8:27 and completed at 8:33.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER