JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Piranha joins the Ironman community

Home Forums Ironman Piranha joins the Ironman community

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stevenmoody
    Keymaster

Thanks to Phil Sykes – who has signed the Club up to be part of the IronMan Triclub community, which is now operating in Europe. It allows our Club members to score points around the world in IM events and then log them into their account. The Club can then see how it performs against its peers. It all looks like it adds to the craic for those mad enough to take on IM events.

So please follow instructions below for people who have already Ironman or are planning to do shortly…..

Welcome to the IRONMAN TriClub Community!
    Your club has been approved by IRONMAN!

Your next step is to help us get to know who your club members are. Please ask your members to go onto IRONMAN.com and create their athlete profiles. Your members can select their TriClub by clicking on the “My Athlete Profile” tab and entering the name of your club in the drop down menu.

Click here to create your IRONMAN account >> http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/registration/sign-up.aspx?smtrctid=93233508#axzz3KqnmoJXg

Once your athletes are registered as members of your club in our athlete data base, any time they race an IRONMAN or IRONMAN 70.3 anywhere in the world they will generate points that will go to your TriClub Ranking. More information about the ranking system will be available soon, but the points your team members earn will help determine who the most competitive teams are in your country, in Europe/Africa and the World!!

We also invite you and your members to join our TriClub Connect Facebook group. TriClub Connect is a great way to learn about the IRONMAN TriClub program, our races, and just connect with other TriClub members.

We are excited to have your club in our program and if you have any questions please feel free to email us at triclubemea@ironman.com!

Paul Mooney
    Participant

If anyone finds out how to add past races or future races already signed up to let me know. Thanks

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

It is my understanding that this should happen automatically (as long as you used the same DOB and name for the previous races – as opposed to your “when I am abroad” alias Mr Mooney!!)

I noticed a server error when trying to check mine …. so suspect it is a problem on the IM database side – have emailed the folks at IM IT and will revert ASAP I have a RCA and POA to resolve.

Over and under

The cleverest IT chimp in the club

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

ha …. or alternatively just switch it off – switch it back on again ….

Complete your registration Paul …. log off and log back in again an hour or two later … all the details should be refreshed your My races section ….. I presume it took a bit of time to search for the relevant data and return the results

Looks quite well

Phil Sykes
    Participant

Actually, thanks are due to John Wallnutt who drew this to my attention.

Good luck to all our Iron Men and Women – let’s see how we fare as a Club.

Cheers,

Phil

johnwallnutt
    Participant

For anyone interested we Will be releasing a small number of entries for IRONMAN 70.3 Dublin to clubs and members who are registered

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER