JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Hook or By Crook Tri 2015 – Well done!

Home Forums Races Hook or By Crook Tri 2015 – Well done!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Bernard
    Participant

Will,

I have now registered – thanks for the heads-up!

Can you keep a bed for me too please!

Many thanks,

Bernard

PS: I look forward to seeing you all in a little over 2 weeks!

Laucoughlan
    Participant

Still space in the accom? I’ll take spot if there is.

Laura

Willo
    Participant

Just a FYI for those doing this race, I have booked a table for 12 Piranha’s (10 staying in the houses plus a few staying in a B&B) for the Saturday evening @ 7:30pm in the restaurant part of the Spinnaker. We had dinner there as a group a few years ago and the atmosphere was really good. Looking forward to a good race and a great night 🙂

marosjakab
    Participant

Im in as well for this, could you put my name down for accom. if theres still space,
    thanks a lot for organising Will
    maros

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by marosjakab.
    marosjakab
    Participant

…actually sorry will, I don`t need acco.got one, thanks anyway
    maros

John Kearney
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just entered as well. Can I get my name on the accommodation list?

I’ll be driving and have a bike rack, so could probably take 2 passengers with me.

daireen
    Participant

Hi, interested in accomm if its still available 🙂

Willo
    Participant

@JohnBoy and @daireen

I booked two houses but will look into getting another one tomorrow as I think we will have enough to fill it. I’ll let you know the story. If anyone else needs accommodation please post up here. Thanks

daireen
    Participant

Brilliant – thanks for organising, Will! Hope it works out now!

Siobhan Campion
    Participant

H
    I’m booked into race too. If there’s anymore accommodation spaces I’d love to join ye.

And thanks a million for organising
    Siobhan

daireen
    Participant

Hi Will, any luck with the accomm? I think there is one or two people interested as well but not 100% certain. Thanks again for organising, if I can help at all just let me know – happy to pitch in!

Willo
    Participant

Hey Daireen

Good news is that I can get another house in the same place as the other two Piranha houses. Those houses are booked and paid for. The 10 lucky punters are Marie Moran, Antje, Ger F, Siobhan, Catherine, Laurajmoy, Moody, Stephen Eustace, Laura Coughlan and Bernard Hanratty.

The cost of the third house is the same as the first two so €416.75 in total and €83.35 each if I can get 5.

At the moment I have a potential 5 of:

Siobhan C
    Daireen
    John K
    Willo (me!)
    Tara W

I will go ahead and pay the deposit for the house if I can get 4 at least to agree to taking a bed. I’m a definite as I think you are. Please post up Siobhan C and John K if you are still interested. I have whatsapped Tara.

If we take the third house I will increase the restaurant booking provisionally from 12 to 17.

Thanks

Will

Siobhan Campion
    Participant

Hi Will

Yes I am still interested. Let me know if you need me to pay straight away

thanks again
    Appreciate it

daireen
    Participant

That’s fab Will thanks so much, yep I’m in for this – silly question but if this for the two nights?! 🙂 I can arrange my deposit for you if it helps

Willo
    Participant

I’ve a third (and final) house booked now so that means we will have 15 Piranhas staying in the Sea Cliff Estate in Dunmore East.

Daireen, Siobhan, John K and myself are all taking a bed in the third house so that means there is one bed left on a first come first served basis. Entries are still available for this race so if anyone is looking for a great race, great accomodation, great craic please sign up asap!

If anyone wants my account details for payment please email me at williamowens1@gmail.com and I will send them on. Full payment for the third house is due May 1st so I’ll be expecting full payment (€83.35 each) before then.

Thanks

Will

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER