JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Hook or By Crook Tri 2015 – Well done!

Home Forums Races Hook or By Crook Tri 2015 – Well done!

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Willo
    Participant

Bump.

Reminder: If you are staying in the Sea Cliff houses and travelling down tomorrow, please call ahead today to confirm you arrival time. Thanks

Catherine
    Participant

Hi all,

Have managed to injure my foot, which hasn’t had the miraculous cure I had hoped for. Really disappointed as this was supposed to be my first triathlon.

I am booked in for the accommodation Will organised, so my spot is now available for the two nights if anyone is still looking for a place to stay, one or both night? Let me know if anyone is.
    Cheers and good luck tomorrow.

Catherine

Willo
    Participant

Well done to all the Piranha’s who competed at the weekend in Hook or By Crook. It’s one of the most well attended and most competitive triathlons in the calendar.

This race was also the Piranha v Belpark “face-off”. I will be crunching the numbers to see who won once I get the full results in Excel format from Sportstiming. I will post up here who won and when the prize giving will me. Anthony definitely has a prize anyways being the first male home from either club so Kudos to him!

Top 3 male Piranha’s
    4th overall – Anthony MULHOLLAND – 01:03:20 – 1st in age group and first home from Piranha and Belpark
    33rd overall – Gareth ROBINSON – 01:10:09 – 3rd in age group
    38th overall – Ivan Eustace – 01:10:30 – 4th in age group, third Piranha and first triathlon in 2 years after an injury layoff. Just pipped his bro Stephen 🙂

Top 3 female Piranha’s
    23rd female – Linda CLARKE – 01:21:19 – 5th in age group Ages and fastest female swim bar one junior whipper snapper
    44th female – Siobhan FORMAN – 01:25:57 – 4th in age category
    47th female – Daireen Gill – 01:26:12 – 7th in age category

Will

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER