JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

DCT run course 2014

Home Forums Dublin City Triathlon DCT run course 2014

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    johnwallnutt
    Participant

With only 12 weeks to go to DCT I need to start to confirm the race management team. There are a number of places that need to be filled. As it stands the following are confirmed for 2014.

Race Director John Wallnutt
    Asst Race Director Gavin Duffy
    Swim team lead Sinead Mv Breen
    Transition team lead Stephen Eustace/ Declan cunningham / Leo Hughes
    Run Team lead Judy Mahon
    Registration / goodie bag build / Anti doping Bernard Hanratty
    Chapelizod Road traffic Zone Brendan O Brien
    Steward Teams / Bulk Text Dara Lawlor
    Race Timing Peter Coughlan

I am looking for a number of people to fill different slots. If you are interested ( and I hope many of you are) please post up and let me know. For most of these positions you will only need to attend 2 meetings prior to the Race and then be available on 23rd /24th August

One of the main leads is Lead Run Course. Judy Mahon has done this for the past number of years and will again this year but will be setting down after this years race. I need someone to work closely with Judy this year with the intention of taking over the Role in 2015.

Other roles required are First Aid Lead, Finish line manager, Fanzone ( if i proceed with it), Asst to Peter Coughlan (race timing). Garda Boat Club Site management ( looking after Parking,Loo’s, Rubbish, Skip, Bag drop, Food vendors PA etc)

If you think you would be comfortable doing any of these jobs or would like to help with any of the other positions please post up and I will be in touch.

johnwallnutt
    Participant

Also If you are very handy with IT and updating websites I could use your services

AnthonyM
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I’d be happy to help with whatever needs doing. I’m not great with IT but have experience running events from when I was on the SU in college.

Cheers,

Anthony

stevenmoody
    Keymaster

John

I could do the IT/website management.

SM

paulod
    Keymaster

I can help Judy on the run course.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER