JOIN US
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook

Thank You

Home Forums Events Thank You

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Mooney
    Participant

I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who came to the Open Night, especially with the weather being so bad.

Special thanks to Louise and Barry for helping with registration, Bernard for opening speech, Anthony, Will, Gavin and Steve for their speeches. Thanks to Jacqui and Aidan for the “FlapJaqs” which went down an absolute treat. We are def going to have to see them again.

Finally, a HUGE HUGE thank you to Niamh Tucker who created the Presentation and organised the venue food etc. Que Round of Applause!!

What I should have said last night is that everyone in Pirnaha has a story to tell and Triathlon is the solution/answer for many of us.
    We would encourage you to share your stories on Facebook and Twitter throughout the year not just to promote Piranha, but to promote yourself and your new amazeballs lifestyle haha….

See you in Pool tomorrow, come get your swim hats newbies.

p.s. If I see you without your swim hat (Ronan, Sinead, Mags :P) I will either
    A) throw you in the cold-pool or
    B) have Will throw you in the cold pool. 🙂

John_S
    Participant

Big thanks also to you Paul & to Niamh for a great open evening, and to all the other club members who came along on a snowy night and supported it.

Was great to see so many new potential members attend, and look forward to meeting you all again at club training sessions very soon.

And please keep the word out there amongst your friends and work colleagues, we are still welcoming anyone who couldn’t make it along on the night – the more new members in 2015 the merrier !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
TWITTER @piranhatri
  • The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.

Follow @piranhatri on twitter.

UPCOMING EVENTS

VIEW FULL CALENDAR
follow us Follow Piranha on Twitter like us Like Piranha on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER